Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Day 3 Landscape -card and fingers

Day 3 - landscape using card and fingers

 I am a little behind on my challenge but will catch up I am sure.  It has been very hot here in Adelaide Australia since the New Year we have only had 1 day below 35C (98F)  and one day was 44C  (111F)  

I don't know about you but my brain stops working even with the aircon on....



this was my first attempt, a jetty jutting out.  I wasn't happy with the water, but quite liked my clouds..... and the jetty is woeful lol


I played a bit with the clouds more cumulus like, a horizon line and then water, I liked this water better (not perfect but better)  


I added a boat to define the water, would fire this piece but only have a  small amount of dark powder to play with.

Next time I am thinking of beginning with the boat then adding the clouds/water, would like to get the boat details "finer"

this exercise was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment