Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 2 - a tree, using fingers and a business card.

Day 2-  2/1/15

Day 2 challenge a tree using fingers and a business card.

I saw a video uploaded https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10152845517659158

so rather than sifting powder over the glass surface I placed small piles and moved it around with card and fingers


the first tree,   although there are faults I quite like it, and will practice more soon.



This is my second tree, inspired by poplar trees that grow near where i live.


Pine tree

and finally Palm trees,  I used to doodle palm trees on an island all the time, escapism I reckon.
There would be 2 palms with a hammock suspended between them.







I really like working with the card it allowed sharper smoother lines.
Looking forward to Day 3!
;-)









1 comment: